Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 30 November 2012

Winter Wishes at Natalie and Amy's

This month we have another voucher up for grabs




To be in the running to win this to spend on anything you want in the shop
create something Christmas or winter inspired.
 
For my card I have coloured the adorable Whimsy Holly stamp using Spectrum noir pens and then cut round her with a spellbinders nestie. The sentiement is from Holiday ticket sentiments, and the back ground I drew myself and to finish it off I have added the red card candy and added Christmas red stickles to really make them sparkle.

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I recognise this card, love it hun! The background is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Boss....lol, love that stamp, and colored so beautifully too.
hugs
Donna xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.