Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 4 November 2012

A new Kenny K Krafty Krew challenge and DT CALL

It is time for another challenge but better than that it is time to add to our DT :D If you LOVE Kenny K and would like to be on the team please pop over to the blog and try out.
 
This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads


The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is

Leo at Flonz




This weeks prize is $20.00 gift voucher for the Flonz store.

Our theme this week is:

Sparkly Snowflakes!
Wintery sparkles all round please!


No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.