Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Anything but a card




It is time for another Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge and we have some great sponsors again.
This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads




The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is

Katarina at K-Design



Our theme this week is:

Anything But a Card.


Absolutely anything you like but no cards please!


We have some new Christmas release's and a new one for the Kid Nation collection

to share with you this week so make sure you go by the blogs and check them all out :D

For my creation I have made a candle wrap using some Marianne D Christmas wishes paper, a Marianne D petra's small ovals die and wrapped some black satin ribbon around it all.
The stunning lady is one of the new releases called Bow. She is so much fun and I can see she will be great for far more than just Christmas. I have coloured her with the following Spectrum Noir pens:

Skin:TN2, EB1
Lips: DR5, CR7
Bow: DR7, DR6, DR5, CR7
Hair and underwear: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4, BG2



 

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.