Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 23 August 2012

Polar bear love

How cute is this little guy!?! I just LOVE him and to add to what you can see I have added a wobbler to his head so he really moves :D You can get your hands on him in my store HERE. He was so easy to colour and to give you an idea of size he is on a 5 x 5 card. The beautiful frame die that I have used you can also get in my store it is from Lea - bilities and is HERE. I have inked through the dies as well to give it a bit of colour and for my inking I used Dreamweaver brushes and Salty Ocean distress ink. I thought I would add a bit of sparkle so put some Glamour dust on to I hope look a bit like snow. The paper I have used is from the Dovecraft back to basics modern pack and then to finish it off I added some clear gems for a bit more sparkle.
 

 
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
All that scraps - Use dies
Divas by Design - Anything goes
My time to craft - Christmas in August
 

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Hes just gorgeous and love his wobbly head!!Chanelle xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun he is soooo sweet & I love the wobblys! Hope your ok xx

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, so cute and I love the frame

Hugs Sue

Lau W said...

I love this bear very much ! Your card is adorable, superb frame !
xxx

Donna said...

Awwwwwwww isn't he sweet Amy, wish I could see how his head wobbles, guess I'll have to make a card and try it out for myself....lol
hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

Love the colors you used Amy and the image with the wobbly head is just adorable :-)
Thanx for sharing at Stampavie and More.
Hugs from Karin :-)

suzARTe said...

this card and that little bear is absolutely gorgeous, everything really stands out in the blue.

Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.