Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 1 July 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew show us your colours

It is time for another Kenny K challenge and this is our first challenge in our new blog home as Kenny K's Krafty Krew!
 
This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads
The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digis.

And our second sponsor is 


My Mums Craft Shop will be giving this weeks winner
 a fabulous £10.00 gift voucher


Our theme this week is:


Raise Your Flag

Use the colours of your flag!
 
You really want to see what the DT has done to inspire you and don't forget to leave them some love too :D
 
 

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.