Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 21 July 2012

Just a little love

Hi everyone,
 I hope you are all having a great weekend. It started off so nice and sunny this morning it put me in a good mood :D
Have you seen the new artist that has join Crafts and Me? My card today is using one of the beautiful new images called Just a little Love I have coloured them with the following pro markers:
Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Gold, Canary, Aniseed
Tail: French Navy, True blue, Sky blue, Pastel blue
Sea horse: Olive green, Moss, Pear green
Background: Meadow green
You can get your promarkers from HERE at Crafts and Me

I created my own stamped background and drew on some stitching to finish it off.




5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

This is just beautiful Amy I just can't believe that I didn't buy it!! Love your colours just perfect! Chanelle xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card, such a beautiful image and the colours are wonderful.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue

Unknown said...

Amy what a stunning card and a beautiful image well done Hugs Elaine

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What an amazing stamp Amy and the coloring is so gorgeous!
Great creation!

greetings and a nice Sunday, Alie :-)

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is just gorgeous love that image and your colouring is just perfect hugs Cherylxxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.