Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Crafts and Me R n' B

It is time for another Crafts and Me challenge and this week the challenge is R n' B ......thats Ribbon and a bow :D 
We have a great sponsor Crafty Ribbons
And the Prize is a Bev's Bag
How cute is that ribbon!!

For my card I have used Time flies and coloured her with the following spectrum noir pens (You can get spectrum noir pens in my shop)

Skin: TN2, EB1
Hair: GB7, GB4, LY1
Boots and wings: TB8, IB3, IB2, IB1
Skirt and top: IG10,IG7, IG5
Sand timer: EB5, TN7, TN3 and CT3 for the sand I have also glazed the sand timer to make it look more like glass.

The papers and ribbons are old ones that have been in my stash for ages and I can't remember where the are from anymore sorry.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
 Stamptacular Sunday - Wings and bling
Simon says stamp and show - Anything goes

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

Céline said...

really stunning
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card, great layout and beautiful colouring. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.