Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 2 June 2012

Night blossom


Happy Jubilee weekend to anyone else who is celebrating :D Isn't it a shame the weather is not a bit nicer. Oh well at least it is a nice break for most. 
I have a card for you today using the lovley "Night Blossom" I think she is so pretty and thought I would give her just a bit more of a spring feel with the colour choice.
I have coloured her using the following pro and flex markers...

Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Umber, Burnt sienna, Auburn, Caramel, Satin
Leaves: Sea green, Grass
Wings and flowers: Gold, Yellow, Lemon
Dress: Cool Grey 5, 3, 2



I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and don't forget to check out....
 THE ROYAL JUBILEE SALE UP TO 20% OFF ALL WOODEN,CLEAR,FOAM BACKED & MAGNETIC STAMPS AT CRAFTS AND ME. MUST FINISH ON THE 9TH JUNE SO GRAB YOUR BARGAINS.


3 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great card with gorgeous coloring Amy!

greetings, Alie :-)

Unknown said...

Amy what a fabulous image I love this , gorgeous card Hugs Elaine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Vind dit een hele lieve mooie kaart .
Groetjes
Doris

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.