Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 27 May 2012

New images at Kenny K :D

Yes that's right there are some new gorgeous girls released today from the brilliant Kenny K. 
Check out the rest of the DT's blogs to see all 5 new images from

As always at Kenny K's Krafty Girls we have 2 great sponsors....
This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads
The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

Our second sponsor is the amazing K-design





and Our theme for this week is....

 Ribbon

and the more ribbon the merrier :D
For my first card I have used the super sweet "Freshman". The paper is from Marianne D's Sweet Summer paper pack. Ther pearls and ribbon are from my stash. I have coloured "freshman" with the following pro and flex markers...
Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Sunflower, Yellow, Buttercup
Top: Vermillion, Rose pink, Baby pink
Skirt: Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Sandstone
Socks: Pastel beige and the stirpes Vermillion, Rose pink



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Fat pages and cards with attitude - Anything Goes
Inspire me Firdays - Anything Goes



 I just couldn't resist these new ladies so have done a second card as well. This one I have made using First editions Bird song papers and then I have doodles round it and added some ribbon and gems from my stash. The sassy lady is called "Caberet" I have coloured her with the following flex and pro markers...

Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair and boot laces: Vermillion, Rose pink, Baby pink
Top: Ice grey 1 for shadow
Boots and gloves: Black, Cool grey 5, Cool grey 2



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and cards - For the boys
One stop - One for the boys
Penny's Paper challenge - Anything Goes


If you love promarkers and would like some more colour combo ideas take a look at



9 comments:

Rom-a said...

Piękne połączenie kolorów, bardzo delikatne. Podobają mi się!

Purple mad Alison said...

Great images and I love how you've coloured them.
Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Stampalicious said...

great cards, thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs,martina

Joanne said...

So cute, sassy and playful sexy, luv it! Nice job on your coloring it looks great! SO happy to have you join us at CC&CC, come back soon! Aloha!

Unknown said...

These are fabulous Amy well done Hugs Elaine

xxxtglxxx said...

These look amazing - fabulous colouring too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

2 Fantastic cards, both images are adorable. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

Deanne Saunders said...

Great cards!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Challenge. Hope to see you for the next challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Helen said...

I love both cards! Great images and you've coloured them beautifully too.

Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

Helen x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.