Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

More dinosaurs

What can I say I enjoyed using the dino earlier so thought I would colour up a couple more in different colours. So here are another 2 cards :D

For this first one I have coloured him with the following pro and flex markers:
Main body colour: Emerald, Bright green & Leaf green
Spots: Tulip yellow & Buttercup
Claws and spines: Pastel beige

The card board I have recycled from a box I got a delivery in I think it gives a nice bit of texture to the card. The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.


 I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Cards for men - Texture
Lollipop crafts - Anything goes

For the second card I have coloured him using the following:
Main body colour: Midnight blue, China blue & Celestial blue
Spines: Gold, Canary & Lemon
Claws and teeth: Pastel beige
The green card is core d'inations and I have sanded it slightly to give it a worn feel


I am entering this card for the following challenge:
Make My Monday - Mens and time theme (I am hoping the dinosaurs as they are pre historic count)

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Fabulous bright colors! What darling dinosaurs! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hi Amy...lovely to see you playing along with us at Make My Monday...it's a darling of a card. Suzanne :)

sandra's crafty corner said...

awwww fantastic dinosaurs hun, thanks for playing along at cards for men in our texture challenge, hugs sandra dt

Val said...

Fun cards - thanks so much for sharing with us at MMM.
Valx

Fliss said...

A really clever take on the challenge and those are very cute dinosaurs.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Make My Monday and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Jen Nelson said...

fab card... perfect for the challenge

thanks for joining us at cards for men this fortnight

jen xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.