Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Kenny K challenge

This weeks Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenge theme is:
Tulle {net, gauze or cheesecloth}
We would like to see you make a project using Tulle,net, gauze or cheesecloth!
 
And the prizes up for grabs are......
 Our prize from Kenny K Downloads is 5 digi's of the winners choice
and this weeks winner will also receive this prize from
For more information on new releases from Marianne Design please follow them on
 

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.