Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

We are going 3-D

******Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details******



The theme for this weeks Crafts and Me challenge is.......3-D Embellishments.
Pretty easy huh?? You can use anything with a lift...Ribbon, Flowers, Buttons,Brads,, you name it.

Sponsor is Crafts and Me


For my card I have used Hug me by our new artist Dollie James. I still LOVE that hair :D I have coloured her with promarkers and then mounted her on foam pads so she stands out. The papers are from Authentique and I have used a black pen to outline them to make them stand out a bit more. The 3-D element I went for are the little pearly hearts in the top right that I got ages ago from ebay.



If you like the new Dollie James stamps get over to the Crafts and Me blog as there is a competition where all you have to do is use one of the new stamps and you will be in a draw to win the entire next release!!!

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.