Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 29 April 2012

A new release and anything goes at Kenny K

******Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details******


We have a new challenge for you today at Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges and this time we have a really easy theme of
Anything Goes

and the prizes you could win are


Kenny is giving the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is K-Design

who are giving

Now it's time for some inspiration and to check out the brand new
I couldn't resist making 2 cards this time round.
My first card I have made I used the stylish Fashionista. I have coloured her with promarkersand flex markers. The papers I have used are from an old Dovecraft set and the pearls are from my stash.

Pro and flex markers I used are:
Skin: Saffron,Vanilla & Ivory
Hair: Black, Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Tan,
Trousers and shoes:Cool grey 5
Shirt: Pastel blue for the shadow
Top: Carmine, Rose pink
I have also used touches of metallic gold for her jewellery and shoes





For my second card I have used Farmers Daughter and coloured her with promarkers. The pearls are from my stash and the ribbon was free with a magazine a while ago. The sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store. To finish it off I have doodled some fauz stitching round the image and the edges.

Pro and flex markers I used are:
Skin: Saffron,Vanilla & Ivory
Hair: Gold, Canary,Lemon
Shorts: Midnight blue, Cornflower
Hat: Cocoa, Nutmeg, Sandstone
Top: Rose pink, Baby pink
Background: Surf blue




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Ribbon carousel - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Ribbon or twine
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Ooh La La creations - Bold and bright

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh what amazing image,which make 2 gorgeous cards with wonderful detail,and love the colours,just beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxx

Vicki Fraser said...

Saw this card at MIM, love the bright light colours :)

loz said...

Hello Amy. These are Beautiful cards. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Crafty and Green said...

What Adorable Cards! I love these images!! Just stopping by since I saw your Card on MIM and your cutie caught my eye!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Lisa Minckler said...

How cute are these cards! I love the bold colors and layouts on them both and the metalic on the earrings and shoes looks great!!

Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

julie_woolston said...

What a lovely cheerful card, the colours are lovely and what a fab image, I have just stopped by I saw your card on MIM.

Hugs Julie x

Sherryn said...

love that image, super card, saw it on MIM xx

Faye said...

Stunning cards Amy. I saw this on Make-it-Monday..Faye

Michelle said...

OOh I love these new Kenny K images! Your colouring is wonderful.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.