Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 22 April 2012

I am having another clear out

Hi everyone as I did not get to do a carboot today like I wanted to I decided it was time to have another craft clear out and have just been listing loads more on ebay if you want to have a look you might find a bargain as I have loads of stamps I am putting on their all starting a 99p :D

Click HERE to see what I have listed so far.

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.