Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Pink and girly at Crafty Purple Frog

******Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details******


For our challenge this time at Crafty Purple Frog Challenge we want you to make something pink and girly. We know most of you out there love pink so this should be a nice and easy one.
Here is what you could win this time.....

1st prize is your choice of paper sets and 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog

2nd prize is a paper pack of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog

3rd prize is 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog


For my card I have used Spring floral papers and Kimono rainbow mermaid
The border punch I have used is from stampin' up, the gems are from my stash, the sentiemtn is from Crafty Emma's Store and the great flowers on lace are from Marianne D and you can get them HERE.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Scrapalicious - Anything Goes
Divas by design - Favourite things (I love these colours, bling, Marianne D and CPF :D)
My Mum's craft shop - Spring colours

If you would like to get any Stampin’ Up products I can order them for you and you only have to pay £1 for postage rather than the normal £4.95. If you want to have a look at the current Stampin' Up catalogues you can see them all HERE


11 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so girly card ! Love pink ! your card is wonderful !
Thanks for your lovely comment !
xxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fabulous card, Amy! It is so great to see the papers and how they work with the images. Hugs...Mona

cheryl said...

oh this is one,really beautiful card Hun,the colours and the image just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Crystal said...

Oh WOW what a GREAT image and card Amy your coloring is GORGEOUS!

Becky said...

Great card, what an amazing image
Thanks for joining us this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

mani said...

Nice color combination on card, specially the doll is looking cute.
plastic card
plastic cards

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...love the colouring of that fab image....thanks for playing with the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Wow Amy this is STUNNING I love the colours , the image is FANTASTIC Hugs Elaine

Trudie said...

Beautiful spring girly colours. Image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudiexx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card, I love the pretty colour combo you used x
Thanks for joining in with us over at My Mums Craft Shop this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
PS sorry for the late comment x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.