Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Let's see a circle for Crafts and Me

Today's challenge at Crafts and Me challenge is LET'S SEE A CIRCLE!
As long as we can see a circle we are happy, it can be dies, buttons gems etc.
Sponsor for this week Crafts and Me


For my card I have used Petal Melody from Crafts and Me and coloured her with the following Promarkers:
Skin: Saffron, Vanilla, Ivory
Hair: Umber, Rosewood, Caramel, Sandstone
Dress and hair band: Vermillion (flex), Rose pink, Baby pink
Rose: Almond, Mint green, Leaf green
Bracelet: China Blue, Cyan
Outlined: Pastel Blue

The paper is from the The Crafty Purple Frog Digi Spring Floral set. The felt ribbon was free with a magazine a long time ago and the pearls are from my stash.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Think spring (I have used fresh spring colours)
Creative Mondays - Anything goes
Simon says stamp and show - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful image! Love the circle card! I really fancy trying one soon! Really beautiful, looking forward to taking part in this challenge xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.