Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Marianne D's winter blues

My second post of the day today is for Marianne's Design Divas we have a new challenge for you and I don't know what it is like where you are but it is still pretty cold and wintery here so we have a winter blues challenge. We want to see your creatioins inspired by the colour blue :D

We have some brilliant prizes for you this month our first one is from the lovely


gif maker

And she is giving away this lot....


Then a second prize is from Marianne D herself and she is giving away this lot....
For my card I started by inking all around the card blank with midnight blu ink and then stamped along the bottom with Using Elines Oriental lady stamp - EC0127 for a bit of background detail. Then I have built the scene up using Branch Garden LR0151, Leaves LR0192 and Butterfly 3 LR0115. I have added sparkle with stickles and shine by backing the butterfly with gold card. The sentiment stamp is from clarity stamps.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Stamps and fun - Birthdays

3 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card Amy, Love the layout and the sentiment. Hope you are well hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Andrea said...

Very nice card - loveley motiv and color. Thanks for joining stampfuncreativity.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Anonymous said...

Butterflies are look so cute and sweet.This art and create looks so creative and wonderful.Thanx to share with us.

fundraising for schools

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.