Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Crafts and Me are pretty in lace

We have a new challenge over at the Crafts and Me challenge which is pretty in lace :D and there is as always a great prize up for grabs.
This time the prize is....
Prize 3 Digi,s winners choice from Crafts and me


For my card I have used the brilliant Nerissa I have coloured her with my promarkers and added some sparkle with sakura stardust pens. The paper is from First Editions. The gems are from my stash as is the lace and the sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store.



1 comment:

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie love the fabulous image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.