Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Show us some love at crafty purple frog

I want to start by thanking everyone that put in for the DT I will be in touch very soon to let you know if you have been picked.
Now onto this weeks Crafty Purple Frog Challenge and we would like you to use a LOVE theme :D I have used the beautiful The elegant moment decoupage from The Crafty Purple Frog. I have layered her up with foam pads and then added glaze to her mirror so it shines. The textured paper I have used is actually from some wall paper (I would not want it on my walls mind you lol) and I have cut it into the circle then inked the edge with midnight blue. The whole card blank I have also inked with the midnight blue using my dreamweaver brushes then I stamped some flourishes in the corners with pink chalk ink. The sentiment you can get from Crafty Emma's Store and I have added the gems to it. The gems and the sentiment are from my Crafty weekend goody bag. I think I will have years of use out of all the goodies I had in there lol. There are still spaces for this year so if you want a nice weekend away in October with other crafty people and to get your own great goody bag check out the crafty weekend blog for all the details.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Anything goes challenges - To the one I Love
Cupcake challenges - All you need is love
Lollipop challenges - Wing it
Make it monday challenges - Always anything goes


13 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

beautiful!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous colors ... just beautiful!

greetings, Alie :-)

Lilli said...

OOh so fab and really beautyful card, gorgeous colors and layout :)
Have a great day, Amy :)
Hugs Lilli xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is just gorgeous! Saw you over on Make It Monday and just had to stop in for a peak :)

Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card!

Many thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Karin Seiness Lilleseth said...

Awesome coloring!!!!! Love your card :-)
Wish you a great weekend,
hugs Karin

Shirley-anne said...

Beautiful whimsical creature .
Stunning card .Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, FABULOUS colouring, saw it on mim x

Brodders said...

Gorgeous x

Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week, good luck!

having a {me} day said...

WOW!Love your stunning decoupaged card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Steph said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon! x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,just love this to bits,bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cherylx

Gaynor said...

Just beautiful, love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.