Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 8 January 2012

New beginnings at Kenny K

Hi Kenny K fans I am so excited to be able to announce the first Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenge of the new year and there are a lot of new things going on :D We are a new team so be sure to leave the DT some love and ..... guess what
we have a brand new release from Kenny K to show off with
Valentine's Day

Your Theme for this week is : New Beginnings - It can be a new image like most of the DT have used or to celebrate something new :D (Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to be in with the chance of winning our prizes this week).

And here is what you could win....

A bundle of gorgeous ribbon from the brilliant Crafty Ribbon



5 Digi Images of your choice from Kenny K's Downloads

For my card I have used the brand new image called LOVE BUG :D It is such a fun cute image. I have coloured it with pro markers and then added some glaze to add a bit of texture and shine. The paper is from Marianne D's Indian Summer pack. I have covered a strip of double sided tape in black glitter and put it across the card to add some sparkle.

6 comments:

Wenda said...

Great card I love it.

Hugs Wenda

Anonymous said...

This is just soooo CUTE :)Gorgeous colors you've used :)
Hugs Lilli xx

Unknown said...

Hi Amy :-) lovely card you`ve made and great coloring :-)
Hugs Karin

arjette said...

What a sweet card!!!

groetjes Arjette.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

congrads!!!

Frouwke said...

How lovely!

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.