Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 6 November 2011

I love it :D



How CUTE is this little guy!?! I have had him for a while as could not resist him as soon as I saw him but have not used him anywhere near enough. He is a digi called "I love it" and is avaliable HERE from Mo's Digital Pencil. I have coloured him with promarkers and then use a spellbinder nestie to frame him. The sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store and you can get the paper from there too it is Authentique's Journey pack. I have coloured this sweetie with promarkers and added some gems for a finishing touch.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Bella and Bronte's challenge - Give thanks
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Family games/ activities
Stampavie and friends - Anything goes
Charizma Cardz - Cutesy

13 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Amy...what an adorable thank you card! I love this little Mo image...and your coloring is so pretty! Love your highlights and lowlights! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

downrightcrafty said...

oh my he is adorable and beautiful colour such a great creation
Hugs Kate xx

carol said...

ooh so cute!! lovely sweet card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for joining CRAFT CHALLENGE this week. xxx

Julie said...

Stunning! Love the colours especially. Juliexx

Elaine L. said...

So cute! I like the way you've colored his pj's. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

cheryl said...

oh this is one adorable image hun and just love the colors you have used and super coloring too,hugs cherylxxxxx

Shell said...

Oh this is gorjuss hun, I love your colouring, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Jenni said...

Gorgeous, love how you've really made the most of the lovely image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Such an adorable image! Cute, cute cute card.
Hugs Yolanda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww hun he is just gorgeos, such a cutie & the sentiment is just perfect!
Hope your ok
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

He's adorable - this would make a fantastic image for my youngest grandson.

Curly said...

OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image , its just perfect for our challenge this week,

thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge
Anything goes and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Catz DT

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.