Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Come join me for a crafty getaway

Hi everyone,
The time has come!! I am now able to let you all know the details of the getaways in 2012. There will be 3 breaks that you can choose from 2 weekends and a weekday one for those of you that like to have your weekends at home :D
The dates are as follows.....

Group 1: Friday 12th Oct - Monday 15th Oct

Group 2: Tuesday 16th Oct - Thursday 18th Oct

Group 3: Friday 19th October - Monday 22nd Oct

Each group can have about 11 people in and the price will be £200 (which includes a £50 non refundable deposit). For that price you get your accommodation and a very good sized goody bag (just ask the girls that went this year if you want to know if it was value for money or check out THIS post as there is a picture of all that was in this years ones). The food will be extra but we will be able to buy as a group so will not cost very much (this year we all paid £7 each and then went for a meal out on one of the evenings).

Now for the location it will be


Wandering William
Foldgate Farm
Steventon
Ludlow
Shropshire
SY8 4BN

It is a beautiful place with great space for us to craft and chat and generally relax and just escape from it all. Towels and bed linen are provided so if you are going to travel by public transport you won't have to worry about carrying any of that.
I have started a tab at the top of the Crafty weekend blog that I will keep updated with who is booked and on which weekends.

Here are a few pictures of us all on this years one (it was a different location to the one for 2012 but I hope you can see we had a lot of fun :D )





If you would like to join us next year please email me.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.