Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Box envelopes anyone

Have you seen what the lovely Tracey has done?!? This is taken direct from Tracey's own blog

"Are you fed up making box's or envelope box's for your cards...... well not any longer.............

Photobucket


I don't know about you but I hate having to spend time measuring out, cutting and scoring my envelope boxes to fit my embellished cards into. Soooooooooo, drum roll............ I have had some made. Yayyyyy, Whoppeeeee, so exciting.......

They are professionally cut and scored ready for your glue/tape and are an absolute godsend. So if your interested please email me: t.payne@homecall.co.uk for a quote. I can ship worldwide no problem, and you'll be as happy as I am.

To help spread the word I'm offering a pack of 25 as candy. This is what you need to do:-

1. Write a post on your blog and link back to this post
2. Add the picture to your sidebar and link to this post
3. Add your name in Mr Linky below

That's it. I will draw a winner on January 2nd. Thank you and good luck. "

How great is that you can even have a chance at winning some for free just hop on over to Tracey's blog to join in and don't forget to email her if you want to get some boxes :D

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.