Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Playing in the sugar bowl

Well it has been ages since I have played along at The Sugar Bowl but I could resist no longer :D And have you seen their new release of fairy stamps? If you haven't you really should they are just too cute. I NEED them all lol. For now till I get my new little sweeties here is an oldie but a goodie. She called Fizz and you can get her from Funky Kits HERE. I have coloured her with pro markers and glazed her wine bottle so it shines. The papers are a mix of Papermaina's capsule collection and Bearly Mine. The gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from craft work cards.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - I have followed the sketch and the colours and wine bottles in the picture inspired me.
One stitch at a time - Anything goes

5 comments:

Marjo said...

lol, super cute card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

angelwhispers said...

Fab card Amy and love the colours! Hope you have a great weekend crafting will be thinking of you all! Chanelle xxx

Mina said...

ooohhhh shes fab Amy...great colours for her too...thanks for your wonderful comment on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
Mina xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Amy this is so adorable that image is a little cutie and those papers are gorgeous
Hugs
Lorraine x

Erika said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge, good luck and happy crafting.
Erika. x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.