Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 3 October 2011

An over mid way challenge reminder


I know I am a few days late but this is a card I put together for a midway reminder about the current Marianne's Design Divas challenge which is to include flowers on your creation. For my card I have used Winterworld paper and Mini poinsettia dies from Marianne's range. I just LOVE this paper pack you have to check it out.
The image is Merry and you can get her ( HERE) and the promarkers I used to colour her from Crafts and me. I also used a red promarker to go over the die cut Poinsettias. The sentiment is from craft work cards. The gems are from my stash and I used a light blue pen to draw the faux stitching round the edge.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Critter Challenge - Anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Stamping Brenda - Anything CAS goes
Christmas inspiration - Flowers or birds (I have gone for flowers but guess there is also a bird of sorts there )

9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a pretty card Amy - the papers indeed are so pretty too.
That turkey looks yummo!
I also have candy going on so please hop on over and check it out...

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Well done. Nice work. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play again next challenges.

Lisa Minckler said...

What a wonderfully fun and festive card. I love that image!
Beautiful work on the coloring and faux stitching. :)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Bettina L. said...

Thanks for your lovely comment but I still need you to follow me;) The more followers, the bigger candy;) Bettina x

Julie said...

Fab card, Amy! Love the image and your gorgeous colours!! Juliexx

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Love it! Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

Rae said...

This card truly makes me smile. I love your image. She takes you right into the holidays. Great job! I found you via MIM.

Shannah said...

Cute image and fab colouring! I popped in for a better look from Make It Monday.
Hugs, Shannah xox

Márcia Mattos said...

You rcadr is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.
Hugs

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.