Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Just roll with it

As you might have noticed I am more than a little addicted to Kraftin' Kimmie stamps so imagine how excited I was when I see this week they have a chance to be a GDT. There is no way I could resist trying out for that :D
I made this card for my Sister for her birthday as it reminds me of her. She teaches children to blade and the attitude this sweetie is giving off is just perfect! Now the challenge is to use your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. That is so difficult as I LOVE pretty much the entire range but this lady is called Roxy and because she makes me think of my sister she wins at the moment lol. The sentiment is also Kraftin' Kimmie it comes with Roxy. I stamped it out then diecut it with a labels nestie.
I have coloured her with promarkers and then mounted her on foam pads so she stands out. The card blank is a patterned one from Papermania as is the ribbon and the DP is from Bearly Mine. To finish it off I have inked all the edges to give it a more distressed feel.
I am keeping everything crossed that I can get to be GDT but I know the competition will be fierce.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - GDT call Use your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp
The stamping boutique - Someone special (My sister)
KB cute Monday - Anything goes

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

wow she a cute roller derby chic....love the coloring.....

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.