Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Thursday 29 September 2011

Kenny K meets Bearly Mine


I have been wanting to join in with these 2 great challenges for ages so made the time today to have a play and make a card for them. There are some brilliant new releases from both Bearly Mine and Kenny K's Downloads. If you have not seen them you seriously have to check them out.
For my card I have used some of the oldies but goodies :D The papers are all Bearly Mine from various Christmas sets and the image is Mrs Clause. I have coloured her with promarkers and then added some metallic to the bells on her garter with sakura metallic pen.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges - Christmas
Bearly Mine Challenge - Use 3 DP's

3 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Bearly Mine Design Challenge………..

Hugs
Judith

Kattiz said...

Your card is really amazing, so hot! Thanks for playong with us at KKKGH this week, hope to see you again.
Hugs Kattiz

Natascha said...

Hi!
Love your cration. So pretty and lovely made with all the great details and embellishments. Thank your for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Natascha

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.