Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Crafts and Me give you flowers

It is time for another Crafts and Me challenge and this time we would like you to use flowers :D The sponsor for this week is Whiff of Joy

And this fab stamp is the Prize it,s called Friends forever(Nora and Ben)



For my card I have used from Crafts and Me Melody Bride stamp, pink rectangle rhinestones and Martha Stewart half daisy punch. I have coloured Melody this time in pencil just to make a change. The gorgeous paper is from Bearly Mine. The sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Party time Tuesday - Anything goes
Oh La La - Punches/Dies
Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Anything goes

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is totally pretty... Love how you colored up the bride and her pretty bouquet and head piece.... Gorgeous....

Lau W said...

Oh this stamp is wonderful, and your card is a beauty !
xxx

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! Nicely colored, too!

Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Amy this is absolutely beautiful that image is stunning so is your design and choice of colours, superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Aww this is just too sweet. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Punches/Dies challenge at OLL this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn x

Anne said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time and look forward to seeing you again. Good luck in the draw. Hugs x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.