Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 29 July 2011

Sweet pea stampers button it :D

So it is time for another Sweet pea stampers and we want you to show us your buttons! I can be just one or and whole load of them and as always there is a great prize for the winner. For my card I have used some great papers from last years papermaina's Christmas range. The flowers are from prima and the button is from my stash. This is the beautiful Midnight waiting from Sweet peas Ching chou-kuiks range (available HERE from Crafts and Me). I have coloured her with promarkers and then added sparkle with sakura pens. The great swirl I was given by the lovely Vanessa. Vanessa I have no idea why it has taken me so long to use this swirl I found it again the other day and had to play. Thank you hun :D



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Craft us crazy - Christmas or distressing (I have gone for a christmas theme and added some inking round all the edges to distress it slightly)
For your inspiration - Photo inspiration (I have used the colours and I think got the feel of it)


ABC Christmas - O is for older image
Crafty Creations - Christmas in July
Belli challenge - Christmas in July

9 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the swirl & I soooo love the image. Do ya know I cant even remember if I have this one or not.....if not I will have to remedy that lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun. Love those papers - think I might have them in my stash along with that stamp which I now need to find (something tells me I need a major sort out)!!

Have a fab weekend

Claire xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card just love that image and your detail is just stunning hugs cherylx

StephC said...

Beautiful card! The image is fabulous. So glad you joined us at FYI!

Dorte said...

Wonderful card, and a sweet image. Thank you for joining our "O for old" challenge at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Dorte,x

dstandard said...

Pretty card - great coloring! Thanks for playing at FYI

angelwhispers said...

Just a perfect card just love your colouing and detail!! We are naughty I have this swirl as well must get them out to use!! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

Debby said...

What a great image and so well coloured. Thanks for joining us at FYI.

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.