Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 4 July 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie is a material girl


I have missed a couple of the Kraftin' Kimmie challenges but I am here for this one :D
They want you to use material so I thought I would try out a book mark to make a change from the cards. I have cut it into a strip and used PVA glue to seal the edges then put the gold peel offs from my stash on it to give it a bit of something extra. The fairy is of course from Kraftin' Kimmie she is called Talullahbelle. I got her and all her fairy friends when they first came out a couple of months ago and have been itching to get the time to play with them. I have coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Material girl
Easy Craft Projects - Gold
Less is more - Shades of blue
Cute and girly - Things with wings

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super fun card

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Super cute fairy
More colours than the required blues but sweet nevertheless
Thanks so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

G Peplow said...

Hi there, love Kraftin Kimmie stamps you've done a great job and she's coloured beautifully, lovely card, Gay xxx

Theresa said...

What a beautiful faerie.

Faye said...

Wow, Amy, your colouring is A.Mazing. x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is just totally fab Amy I love your project and the image a super piece of work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Geraldine said...

Fantasic bookmark. Her wings are terrific. Thank you for sharing with the BTC&G challenge "Things with wings".
Geraldine

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Very cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at By The Cute & Girly's *Things with wings* challenge. Good luck!

Tammy xox
http://creationsladiva.blogspot.com/

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.