Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 15 July 2011

Anything goes at sweet pea stampers


That is right anything goes so show us at Sweet pea stampers what you can do :D
In return you stand a chance of winning your choice of 3 downloads from The Crafty Purple Frog. I have used a The Crafty Purple Frog download for my card she is called green turtle and I have used the decoupage version. The paper is from dovecrafts oriental set and the sentiment is from Crafty Emma's Store.

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love this decoupage image Amy she is just delightful and such perfect papers! Chanelle xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful image and card. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Amy she is stunning and I adore the colours and design of the card a super piece of work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maya said...

Wonderful, wonderful card!
Love your coloring, and the image is gorgeous!!Hugs from Maya

tiggertastic said...

that backing paper is soooooooooo yummy. amazing work Amy hun

hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.