Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Get your Kraft out for Crafts and Me

This week it is the Digi teams turn again for the challenge at Crafts and Me challenges and they have decided they want to see Kraft on your creation. Yet again I could not resist the pull of this gorgeous digis so have made a card as well :D
I have opted to use the very cute Poppy digi by Sara Burrier (available HERE). The great paper is from the brilliant Bearly Mine and I have then doodled the stitching round all the edges. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Creative Stampers - My favourite colours (pink and green)
The crazy challenge - Green and pink
Stamp with fun
- Green and pink
Cupcake craft - In the garden (there are faeries at the bottom of mine)
Stamps r us - Going digital


9 comments:

Lau W said...

Superb card, love it, love colors you used !
xxx

Kimberly S said...

Adorable image, and a beautiful card Amy! :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet & adorable card! Such a lovely fairy!! I have them too, in my garden...=) Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Louise said...

Great card the kraft card looks fab with the colours and the fairy,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

tiggertastic said...

Oh hunny this is fantastic, i can never use kraft paper and your creation is just perfect in every way

hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Lionelsa said...

Lovely image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Renkata said...

Very lovely and sweet card.
Thanks for join us at Crazy Challenge.

Collette said...

Oooh ... love this image - just found out about these fairies yesterday & already have 5 of them & addicted! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week!

jojoscraps said...

This is really pretty. I love the image and you've colored her beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us!
Jo xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.