Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 7 May 2011

Favourite colours at CES


It is Saturday so it is time for another Crafty Emma's Store Challenges and this time it is my turn to play host :D I would like to see you all using your favourite colours whatever they maybe. The winner will get a £10 voucher for Crafty Emma's Store.
For my card I have used the super cute Izzy from TGF I have coloured her with promarkers and mounted her on 2mm foam pads. The papers are First edition's "desert bloom" and papermania's "basics 2". If you love First editions papers as much as I do right now you really want to get yourself to Crafty Emma's Store as you can pre order all the new paper packs for a massive 20% off!! The flowers are also from Crafty Emma's Store they are curly gardenia petals and a mulberry roses, the sentiment is a just words sentiment.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:

6 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Amy! Hugs Marley

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image gorgeous colouring my hunni.
Hope you have a fab weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tasha said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the fabulous colours and those flowers
love tasha xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Amy, the colours, design and that image look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image & its a fab colour combo!
hugs shell xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card Amy - such lovely colouring and love the colours you've chosen - gorgeous!! Hugs, Juliexx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.