Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Die cuts and lace


Today is another Bearly mine challenge and this time we want to see die cuts and lace on your project. As always there are a load of great prizes up for grabs......

Bearly-Mine Challenges


For my card I have tried to make the sentiment the central focus rather than my normal image. The gorgeous papers are from Designers extreme vol I. The die is from spell binders labels set and I have inked all the edges. The lace I have used is a paper one that I have inked up so it is now brown rather than white. The sentiment stamp is from Crafty Emma's Store as are the flowers. The sentiment is from the cats life press range and I just love it :D




No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.