Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Crafts and Me packs a punch

We have another great challenge for you this week at Crafts and Me challenges which is to use your punches :D
Our sponsor for this week is-:PIXIE COTTAGE


For my card I have used Flapper girl Melody available HERE and coloured her with pro markers that you can also now get from Crafts and me when you pick up this stunning stamp. For the punch I used a Martha Stewart doily lace edger available HERE. The doily I got in a big pack from a pound shop. The gems are from my stash as are the peel offs while the backing paper is from Bearly Mine.

3 comments:

Lau W said...

So nice card, love the design, superb !
xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy fabulous card and that image is so cute, love your papers and card design. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card hun, love the image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.