Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Stripes for Kraftin' Kimmie



I can not help it I am still hooked and this weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is to get stripey :D
I wish I looked this good in the morning lol. This is the great new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Angie stamp and you can get her HERE from Crafts and Me. I have coloured her with promarkers and then mounted her on foam pads. The great papers are from one of the new Bearly Mine sets called Spring mix. The sentiment comes with your Angie stamp.

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Wished I looked this good too Amy but as I'm getting older I don't do mornings!!! lol

Love the image and the papers and colouring are just lovely!! Chanelle xxx

Highland Monkey's said...

Haha I can relate to that card, I don't do morning either. Great card.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.