Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Crafts and Me is wrapped up in ribbon

I can not believe how quickly that week has gone but it is time again for another great Crafts and Me challenge hoasted by the rubbah team and this time we want you to use your ribbon it can be just one ribbon or a whole boxful.
For my card I have used the beautiful Josephine available HERE from the Crafts and me store. You can also get the pretty pearly hearts from the store. I have embossed the brown card with a cuttlebug folder then inked it with brilliance galaxy gold that you can grab HERE. The dotty paper is a digi one from Bearly Mine's simply dotty set. To finish it I have used a martha stewart lace doily punch along the bottom of the brown card and again you can get the punch from Crafts and me. While you are in store don't forget to check out all the new digi's too from Sara Burrier and Jazmin Becket Griffith trust me you do not want to miss them :D


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Totally Stampalicious - Anything goes

2 comments:

tiggertastic said...

stunning colouring - lovely papers too

Sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Amy this is so beautiful that image is gorgeous and love the design and colours of the card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.