Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 13 March 2011

Kenny K time

It is time for another Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenge and the challenge is....
LACE, RIBBONS, BOWS.
You can use one, two or all three, as long as somewhere on your card there is at least one of them. Nice and easy .
The wonderful prizes this week are a $15 Gift Certificate, kindly donated to us by Michelle's Scrapbooking Store.

as well as, Kenny K's Downloads is offering 5 digi images of the winners choice.


So make sure you don't miss it and check out the amazing creations from the DT :D

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.