Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Happy Birthday Crafts and Me

I can not believe how quickly the time has gone but the Crafts and Me challenge has been going for a year today!!
How brilliant is that!?!
Well to celebrate the lovely Teresa is giving a second prize to one lucky person who enters this weeks challenge of 8 digi's of their choice. So be sure not to miss out of the chance to get your hands on them.

Hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.