Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Aquamarine Kenny K

For this weeks Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges there is a theme of...... AQUAMARINE (which just so happens to be the gem of the month ) :)......this week our fabby Sponsers are....our very own Donna, of Bearly Mine Designs, who is giving away, 2 digi sets of the winners choice.

plus Kenny is offering 5 digi's (of the winners choice)

Kenny K's Downloads

It is not my teams week but there are some great new images now available in the Kenny K's Downloads Store and I just could not stop myself from joining in :D
How brilliant is this lady for mothers day!?! She just shouts out for a super Mum sentiment to me lol. I have coloured her with my promarkers then cut around her before mounting her on foam pads. The papers and letters are from papermania rose garden set and the paper lace border has been in my stash for ever and I found it when tidying my craft room, sorry I can not remember where it is from :(

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Easy Craft projects - for Mom
Stampin' for the weekend - For Mum
Papertake weekly - It's a Mom thing
The crafty pad - For the Mums
Sparkles challenge - Spring time
Dream Valley - For Mum
Creative Inspiration - For mothers day
All sorts - For a special lady
Craft your days away - For Mum or a special lady

14 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful fun card Amy! Lovely colouring and great feeling of the 50's too. Just great!
Love n hugs
Marie

angelwhispers said...

Perfect for all our Super Mums Amy and a great choice of papers and colours. Chanelle xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers, so very pretty.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love it!

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Amy.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow ........what a lovely card......

Hugs
Judith

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the image and your colouring is perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Barbara said...

What a funky card, Amy. I love the color combo and the darling image that you colored so beautifully. Some Mum will adore this card :)Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "Mother's Day" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge :)

Cor* said...

OMG this is totally classic super mom to the rescue. LOVE IT! Great image! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful mother's day creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round!

Mel said...

Aww so fab!
the card is great and the image perfect for a wee Mummy!
Thanks for joining in Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

Laney said...

WOW!! Fabulous card Amy!!Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations hope to see you again
hugs
laney

Deb said...

Fabulous creation and great card shape, love the image, Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Super cute card! I love your coloring and those blue blings! Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad this week, & don’t forget we are running an additional special two week altered CD challenge too! Hope to see you again on Sunday!

tiggertastic said...

wow this is an amazing colour. love the backing paper and your little lace section going across the bottom

hugs, Sarah-Louise xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.