Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 12 February 2011

Crimson Rose fairy

Well my bad luck is stil rolling on as boiler still not fixed so still have no crafting space :( I am getting some serious withdrawls I have to tell you. Well for my card today I am using one of the samples I made for Teresa to take to the show last weekend. I just could not resist using this gorgeous oldie but goodie Crimson Rose by the amazing Molly Harrison. You can get your hands on her HERE in the Crafts and Me store. I coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so she sparkles. The paper is from wild rose studio's and available in Crafty Emma's Store and the sentiment is also from Crafty Emma's Store.
I hope you are all having a good weekend so far I am looking forward to the Rugby at 2pm GO ENGLAND :D
Don't forget to keep your eye on the store for the new releases Teresa has a lot of sorting out to do right now but they will be there as soon as she has a chance so keep checking if you don't want to miss out.
Hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.