Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 7 January 2011

Something new for Delicious Doodles

As it is the New Year, our challenge this week is:

"NEW"

Try something new, or use something new on your projects. I have been looking at these cool little flowers for a while now and this challenge gave me the courage to give them a go and I am so glad I did they are great fun to make and I think they look quite good so get ready to see more of them :D The gorgeous image is peacock butterfly from Delicious Doodles available HERE. I have coloured it with promarkers then shaped the wings and stuck it just by it's body so it looks more 3D. The boarders round the card have been stamped with a personal impressions stamp while the sentiment is yet again from Crafty Emma's Store. The papers I used for the flowers are from Designers extreme vol II.


4 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card and I love those funky flowers. x

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! Love your colouring, those flowers look fun!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card hunni and love the flowers :o)
hugs and xxx

Ruthie said...

I really like how this has come out - gotta love that flower

Rx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.