Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

A recipe for Bearly Mine

This weeks challenge at chosen by Doreen, it's a recipe for you all. 3 flowers, 2 design papers and 1 image.
This week the Design Team and I are showing off some of the fabulous Digi stamps you can get from The Paper Shelter, which I'm sure you will agree, there is something for everyone and they are all so adorably cute. (Donna is also holding a Design Team call on her blog at Bearly Mine crafts till the 24th....so if you are interested head over there for all the details)
And the prizes for this challenge are:
Prize #1 - Peachy Keen Stamps - offering a $30 gift certificate
Prize #2 - The Paper Shelter - offering 3 Digi images of the winner's choice
Prize #3 - Bearly Mine Designs - offering 2 Digi sets of the winner's choice

For my card I have used Just Comming. I think he is so cute and just perfect for a late Birthday card (Which mine normally are lol) The papers are a mix of two of the new Bearly mine digi sets delicious Damask and Cheery days.

5 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

cute image Amy and the papers are great.....

Hugs
Judith

Doreen said...

A great image Amy and a fabulous card.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this one Amy that image is fabulous and the design looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hiya, i just popped over to catch up on your blog as i have not been this week yet,some lovely new work!

Happy crafting!
Maria x

Patricia St Martin said...

another really cute card. Love your image.

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.