Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 13 November 2010

Yule Fairy



This stunning Christmas fairy is one of the new range of Christmas stamps you can get your hands on only from Crafts and me. She is called Yule fairy and is from the Molly Harrison range HERE. I have coloured her with a mix of promarkers and sakura stardust pens so that she sparkles. I have also then added glaze to the baubles so they have a shine to them. The papers are from Dove crafts Noel set available from Crafty Emmas store HERE.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:

2 comments:

Vicky said...

WOW....this is gorgeous hun I love all the added details it looks stunning. I;ve just had my delivery from Crafts & me 6 sweet pea stamps & 2 crafts & me 1s lol ooohhh cant wait get them inked up lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Amy that image is gorgeous you have coloured her perfectly, the colours so deep and rich I love it, can I thank you also for the link to the tutorial I am going to give it a try very soon.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.