Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Kenny K DT call!!!!

The first 6 month DT Term is coming to an end at the end of December and some of the lovely team members will be leaving the team........so it's time to look for some new members to start in the new year.
If you'd like to enter to be a Kenny K Krafty Girl and work with some of the most amazing digi images, please enter your name on Donna's Blog with Inlinkz and write a post on your blog about the DT call showing us what you consider to be at least 2 of your best cards.
We're looking for people with a well maintained blog where you post regularly and will actively promote Kenny's digi images by entering challenges as well as participating in our weekly challenge. You will be on a team that does a challenge every other week
you will be expected to comment on entrants cards for the challenge you are participating in

What you will receive in return is access to Kenny's previous digi's and any new releases that come out.

Good luck to all of you that try out :D

xx

1 comment:

Vicky said...

OMG I absolutely love KK images I might if I pluck up enough courage have a go at trying for this....gosh it would be absolutely wonderful to be on this DT.....I would be as happy as I am on yours hunni nothing better than working with images you truly love. I'm rambling again hope you are not working too hard hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.