Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Saturday 6 November 2010

Crafty Emma's Challenge - Forever Autumn


I just could not resist playing with another twisted sister from the Sweet November range at All That Scraps for this weeks Forever Autumn challenge at Crafty Emma's Store Challenges. Everything else is from Crafty Emma's Store :D The card candies, the Tim Holts Sentiment tag and the brilliant papers are from the Milton and co pack. I even coloured my twisted sister with promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store then added some green stickles to her dress and gloss to her boots.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts - Tag it
Stampavie and more - Orange
Cupcake craft - Autumn thank you

14 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic card....image is fab hun and great layout :o)
hugs and xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Amy. This is cute, fab image and I love your papers and design layout. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

kaylou said...

gorgeous Amy and I love the image, (think I'll be needing that one)fab papers and embellies too Hun.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Amy,what a great image.xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun just love the sparkle!
hugs shell xx

Vicky said...

Hi hun fabulous card I love those papers I really should use mine more. The image is awesome. Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Kerry said...

HI Amy,

Fab card, love the green glitter used on her outfit!

Love Kerry xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous card, luv all the sparkle, fabby image, lovely papers, have great weekend hun, sue,x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, love those characters, those legs are to die for, fabulous cards. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Amy said...

You're totally rockin' Azalea here, she looks so sassy and fabulous! Gorgeous card, Amy! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Amy this is stunning the colours are gorgeous so is that image this one appeals to me big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jenny said...

Deine Karte ist klasse und das Motiv ist ja super.

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card hun, love the image and layout.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts too.
Hugs Emma x

Sue said...

opsie, sorry hun,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.