Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Friday 5 November 2010

2 new challenge blogs are on the way !

Yes that is right not just 1 but 2 new challenge blogs are heading your way :D


First we have the Delicious Doodles Challenge that will be starting on Friday the 19th of November and will be a weekly challenge. We will be starting with a blog hop where there will be loads of inspiration from the whole DT so don't miss it :D


Next there is the newly formed Bearly Mine Challenge with the all new DT

The Bearly mine challenge will be starting in January so hop over there now and become a follower to get all the latest news.
Now I am sorry this is such a long post but I wanted to show you some of the great designs from these 2 companies so here are a couple of cards :D
For this first card I have used the adorable Westie in a stocking from Delicious Doodles I have coloured him with promarkers and put him on foam pads so he stands out a bit :D The stunning paper is from Bearly Mine Christmas Joy digi set. The gems and banner sentiment are from my stash and the great ribbon is from the pound shop!

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - With love at Christmas
Dutch Dare - Clean and simple
cards for men - Anything for men
My Time to craft - Quick and cute
Quirky Crafts - 2 types of gold (on the ribbon and the sentiment), 1 image, 1dp and red
One Stop - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Bling it on

This second card I have used Henry with Christmas pudding by Whiff of joy and you can get him from Jazzlin's. Again I have coloured him with pro markers but this time I have also added some Sakura stardust pens for added sparkle :D
The beautiful paper is from (yep you guessed it) Bearly Mine but this time it is from the Christmas Delights set. The sentiment and the snowflake are from Papermania.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas challenge - I have followed their sketch and used glitter :D
I love promarkers - Snowflake
Polly Craft Challenge Blog - Chill time
Papertake Weekly - For a guy
christmas Cards - Candy Canes


Don't be shy grab the banners and help us spread the word.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

22 comments:

Teri said...

These are great hun! Love those papers. Fab job with the Westie too, lovely!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards! They're all very nice. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Karen said...

Great cards Amy, thanks for joinnig us at I ♥ ProMarkrs.
xx

Anonymous said...

Both cards are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Pattie G said...

Amy, what a cute doggy image! I love your coloring and the papers you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

Pattie ♥

Pattie G said...

Hi Amy, it's me again. I looked for your email address but could not find it. I have my own images and challenge and would love if you could grab my badges and add them to your sidebar.
My store is here:http://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations

And my challenge is here: http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks & Hugs
Pattie ♥

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, fabulous cards, considering how busy youve been this morning youve certain created two gorgeous and stunning cards, love them both.
Im so looking forward to working with you and the rest of the DT members, we both know how stunning Donnas papers are and I so do think we are in for some really gorgeous cards made from them.
Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Amy - Love your cards!

We have a challenge going that your card fits the Christmas theme, why don't you head on over and enter both of them!

☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Both cards are gorgeous and that westie is soooo adorable.
You have a stunning and inspirational blog, also thanks for becoming a follower of my blog, its means alot :o)
hugs and xxxx

Cazzy said...

That is so cute Amy, thanks for joining in on Quirky Crafts this time. New challenge starts on Sunday, hope to see you there.

Cazzy x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely love that snowman. Great card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Vee said...

Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
xx Vee

Spyder said...

Lovely card Amy, such a cute little westie! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Recipe Challenge!
Look out for the new Challenge tomorrow
((Lyn))

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Hi Amy,

i like your cards......it is so nice......

nice to meet you....

Hugs
Judith aka Bella

Caro said...

That westie is too cute for words. Thanks for joining in with Quirky Crafts

Alison said...

That dog has such a sweet face! Love all the lovely warm reds and greens. Good luck in the Cards for Men challenge.
Hugs, Alison x

katesacraftybugger said...

I love your snowman-great card ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! love that WOJ snowman, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time,
Samantha :0)

Dorte said...

The details are just beautiful on your card. Great job with the W for Winter wonderland challenge.So glad you are joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte,x

Chrissie said...

Both really cute cards Amy!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your papers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cazzy said...

Did you see that all 4 of you were winners in this challenge? We would love you to do a guest design spot if you would like to, you just need to pop over to QC and email me using the link in the sidebar and then I can send you the details.

Cazzy x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.