Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 25 October 2010

A very special cat :D


How cute is this cat!? I love him and if you do too then hop to HERE in crafty Emma's store as this is the only place he is available. Here is what Emma has to say about him....
"The fabulous Sally-Ann of Digistamp Boutique has very kindly donated an image for me to sell and raise funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance in my Dad's memory.
Meet ''Ronnie Says Cheers''....he is available ONLY in my store HERE and priced at £1.50. ALL proceeds will go to the YAA through my Just Giving page."

Please go and buy and enjoy him as he is not only great value but the money will be going to such a great cause.

Hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.