Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Kenny K x2

The challenge this week over at Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges is 2x2 which means we want to see everything (or as much as possible) in 2's. So I have used 2 of the stunning Bearly Mine Christmas digi papers, 2 brads for the 2 chip board clips from papermania and 2 gold card candies from Crafty Emma's Store. In fact I have even coloured my image with 2 different types of pen pro markers and sakura stardust pens lol :D
The image is one of the new Christmas range she is called Christmas shopping and you can get her from Kenny K's Downloads.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow beautiful card love the traditional and non with these images still have to get this one.
Chris x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Amy, youve done a brilliant job of your card, I love the papers and your colouring is really beautiful and I love the glitter. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Vicky said...

Hi hun this is fabbylicious I luuurrrvvveee the papers very scrummy-yummy I think I may have a join in this week at KK I might go over buy some more images tho as well 1st lol......I need then for the challenge....ssshhhh thats my excuse he he hee..

Lotsa huggies Vicky xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.