Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 11 October 2010

Everybody loves a cuddle :D

Sorry I am so late posting this card today. I have another of the new Sara Burrier stamps to show you. I have gone for a fairy one again. I think this is my favourite of these new stamps I love how she is giving the gorgeous cat a big hug :D
I have embossed the whole image in gold then inked round the edge. there will be another stamp showed off tomorrow then these will all be available in the Crafts and me Store don't forget if you are signed up to the newsletter you can get 10% off the new Sara Burrier stamps from the 12th-19th of October. To see the whole range CLICK HERE
The sweet brown heart pearls are also available from crafts and me for just 60p for 50 of them! CLICK HERE to get yours.
The amazing red paper is from Memory box's Mistletoe set available HERE from Crafty Emma's Store. The gold swirly lace I have used across the middle is from the very lovely Vanessa as I was lucky enough to win some candy on her blog a while ago.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Polly Craft Challenge Blog - Fairytale
Totally gorjuss - Not square
Secret crafter - Distressing
Crafty Sentiments - Autumn/Fall colours
Kaboodle Doodle - Autumn/Fall colours
Stampin' for the weekend - Autumn
Charisma Cardz - Autumn

16 comments:

Jill said...

Wonderful card, you choice of colour is perfect and makes the card so elegant. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Lau W said...

Oh so nice ! love this stamp !
xxx

mckinkle said...

This is a lovely card Amy, the rich colours are beautiful and I love that stunning gold border!
Keryn x

angelwhispers said...

Love the embossed look Amy!!! The colours of the papers and the added detail looks fab and I love the brown hearts!! Love Chanelle xxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh love this so classy and elegant with such detail and great distressing
Hugs Kate
SCSC GDT

The twins mum said...

WOW! Amy this is stunning.
Maree
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, lovely autumn colours!

Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Hugs Jo xxxxx

Berry said...

She is an absolutely stunning image Amy, love those warm colours too, thanks for joining us at Crafty sents! Hugs Rebekah xx

Kim. said...

Adorable card, cute image and lovely fall colours. Thanks for joining us this week over at Crafty Sentiment Designs.
Kim xXx

Kate's Makes said...

A gorgeous card Amy! Beautiful image :o) Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge! :o) Kate x

**Farrah** said...

Wow, that is a lovely image! You did a great job with the embossing too!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful distressing

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning image which looks amazing embossed and gorgeous paper too. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Berry said...

HI Amy This is so lovely, thanks so muvh for joining us at crafty sentiments this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Mary J said...

wow, a really elegant beautiful card!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope to see more of your inspiration for our next challenge!

Kat said...

This is gorgeous. Love that gorgeous gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.